Survey Research: DJS Research Ltd
DJS Research Ltd is a UK independent market research survey company that specialises in conducting research projects from start to finish, including survey design, project management, fieldwork, data processing, analysis and reporting. We conduct both business-to-business and consumer research surveys within a number of sectors including in the main:
- Education (Such as UK Universities, Colleges, Examination Boards)
- Healthcare Service Providers (Such as Primary Care Trusts and Suppliers of Products)
- Construction Materials Firms
- Utilities Companies
- Retail (Such as Home Shopping, High Street Retailers)
- Public Sector (Such as Councils, Central Government)
- Not for Profit/Charities
- Financial Services (Such as Banks, Insurance)
DJS Research Ltd is led by five Research Directors who carry out all elements of the survey research process from commencement to conclusion.
We are members of the Market Research Society (The main industry Association within the UK), ESOMAR, AIMRI and BIG. This means all of our surveys and research projects conform to their quality standards. We are registered with the data protection act.
DJS Research Ltd prides itself on providing a service that exceeds expectations at affordable and value for money rates…
"DJS took our initial brief prepared the proposal and question framework then carried out the job in the most seamless fashion. I do believe it is the slickest, most professional engagement I have ever had with a 3rd party company in my 20 year career in sales and marketing. Simply seamless!"
ThinkSmart (European Marketing Director)
For further information about DJS Research Ltd and to see how we are different from other market research agencies that implement surveys, please click here : http://www.djsresearch.co.uk
If you are looking for advice or help with survey design, or a complete market research project, please contact us through our online web form, which can be found here or phone the company on: +44 (0)1663-767857
Further Information Regarding Surveys From DJS Research
In brief, our main survey research services include the following:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Survey Research
- Survey Design
- Face-to-Face Interviewing (In-Home/Street/In-Store/Exit Interviews)
- Accompanied Shops/Observation/Surfs
- Hall Tests/Quali Halls
- Telephone Interviewing (CATI)
- Postal and Self-Completion Surveys
- Online Research
- Depth Interviews (Telephone or Face to Face)
- Focus Groups/Group Discussions/Mini Groups
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Interpretation & Reporting
We are able to adopt one or a combination of several different survey techniques in order to meet your market research requirements. Regardless of the client or aim, each project is treated as unique: we don’t sell any ‘Off The Shelf’ products.
For more detailed information about DJS Research Ltd and the survey research services that we offer, please click here: http://www.djsresearch.co.uk
Survey Research Newsletter
Why not sign-up to our Survey Research Newsletter, and receive periodic emails regarding our latest news.